GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blog Hop Winner!!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday to all of you! 
 Thank you for hopping along with Practical Scrappers and Paper Secrets this past weekend.  I hope you enjoyed hopping as much I did creating my project for the hop and appreciate everyone who stopped by my blog and took the time to leave a comment!
Without further ado...Help me congratulate the
WINNER of my 
Heidi Swapp Prize Package:
Adn the randomly drawn winner is........

 #6 ~Debbie Piecry
Congratulations Debbie!!!
Please email me at:  msbrags@gmail.com with your name, address and Blog Hop Winner in the subject line as soon as possible and I will get your prize mailed off to you.

I hope everyone has a week is Scraptastic!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, thank you Brenda! I haven't purchased any of the HS Color Shine yet, and I am so excited to give it a try! Thanks again! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete