GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, June 30, 2014

"Please Don't Mistake My Personality For Flirting..." Layout

Good Morning!!!
Boy did I miss the mark this month!   
I totally spaced on blogging my DT reveal for the 
June 15th Sketch Challenge at 

Here is the layout I created using one of many "selfie" photos of my oldest granddaughter, Tyra.  Jillibean Soup's "Spicy Social" collection, found in the 
Paper Secrets Online Shop
was a great product choice for my photo and the challenge:
The twist was to use items on your page beginning with all the letters in the word GRADS.
I used:
G ~ Grid Paper, Green
R ~ Recollections (wood veneer), Red
A - Alphas, Awesome, Arrow
D ~ Documented (Sticker)
S ~ Stickers, Spicy Social, Smile

And here is the sketch created by Kelly Holifield
which I turned 90° left to accommodate my photo:

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the new challenge which will be revealed tomorrow.  

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment