GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

"I Am On My Way" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom FOTM Kit

Happy Saturday!!!
Today I am back on the blog to share a layout I created using some of the yummy goodies from
the Simple Stories "I AM" Collection found in 
The ScrapRoom's
I love everything about this collection and I feel it is perfect to scrap some photos of my granddaughter during this time in her life during her first year in college and becoming a 
responsible adult.

If you have not already, head on over to The ScrapRoom and check out what the other design team member's created using this kit!

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love how you used this collection and love the triangular pieces!!

    ReplyDelete