GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

"Hello Summer Fun" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month Kit

Hello there!
Back on the blog today sharing a fun layout I created using 
The ScrapRoom's
PhotoPlay "Summer DayDreams" Page Kit
included in the 
"This page kit just screams FUN! The patterns, colors and embellishments are just so bright and playful. to create my background, I used a large WRMK circle punch and backed the punched base with yellow cardstock (to add a little sunshine)! And to add a little dimension to my page, I adhered raw chipboard to the back of all of the cardstock stickers. 
I have more photos just waiting to get scrapped with the rest of this yummy page kit! 
A simple quick page, but I love how it turned out! 
All items used to create my page are found in the page kit."

June Page Kit featuring PhotoPlay " Summer Day Dreams" 

(Includes (4) Page Kits)

As always this month's FOTM is AWESOME!   Stop by The ScrapRoom and check out this kit as well as the other kits available at The ScrapRoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment